Nowadays, there are a lot of companies providing you with paid and free crypto trading bots for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Trading Crypto can be a hassle for a crypto trader like you and me as crypto markets are open 24/7 and are very volatile at the best of times…
There is an ocean of resources and learning tools that has made it easy to learn how to trade in recent years. However, many traders, as expected do not have the time or resources to manage trades and become successful.
If you know that you do not have the time to dedicate to learning to trade then before you begin searching for the best crypto bots online keep reading and learn how a crypto trading bot could be the answer to your crypto trading portfolio.
What is a Crypto Bot?
Crypto trading bots are nothing but software programs designed to help you automate your trading. Crypto bots are a great way to amplify your trading strategies to take advantage of the crypto market.
Crypto markets unlike stocks and forex markets, the crypto trading market never closes. The crypto market is open 24/7, and you always need to keep an eye on your active trades. Trading bots provide you with the necessary assistance to carry out trading actions even when you are asleep.
There are many bot services out there and some of the best crypto trading bots leverage machine learning and artificial intelligence software to observe the market for you. These trading tools keep watch on crypto price movement in the market and then, react to the market based on the predefined parameters you set for the algorithms to execute trades automatically.
Trading bots are designed to help you generate more profits whilst reducing risk and removing human emotion from your trading. The interest in using crypto bots has increased considerably in 2022 with the increasing volumes and people wanting to get in and take advantage of the markets to successfully make profits. Now, many traders just sit back and watch their profits grow. This is not just a trader like you and me. These are traders from bigger intuitions like investment companies and banks.
How does a Crypto Trading Bot work?
In short, trading bots are designed to communicate directly with exchanges in the crypto market. The bot then automatically places orders on your behalf. The access you grant normally is by the use of API keys and these are designed to allow communication between the bot and the exchange to monitor the movement of market prices and use the fund in your account to execute the trades.
A crypto trading bot has a basic level of three parts. They are:
1. The Signal. The signal has market data fed to either sell or buy signals that were previously set by yourself of the pre-set trading bot. Once the price is hit then, the trade signal for buying or selling will take effect and show on both your exchange and bot platform.
2. Risk Allocation. Here, the trading bot takes the signal and decides how much of your funds to trade. This part of the bot manages your funds and will be a trading rule that you tell the bot to stick to.
3. Trade Execution. Crypto trading bots execute trades on your behalf. Here’s where the bot will enter and exit and out of the market to get you the best price possible.
Disadvantages of Crypto Bots
Every good trading bot has its limitations and downfalls.
Let’s look at some of these disadvantages of using a Crypto Bot.
While cryptocurrency trading bots automate a lot of repetitive trading tasks you can come across, you’ll still need to check into your account regularly to make sure everything is running and that you are profitable. There’s nothing worst than leaving a losing bot running…
– We, humans, are full of emotion, a crypto trading bot can help take some of the emotions out of your trading strategies, enabling you to place and execute trades based on data and trends.
– As great as it would be you can’t or rather you should not leave the bot to work independently forever without checking in on it. Hopefully, you are making profits so you may want to withdraw some of the profits or you may wish to increase the size of the orders if your bot is outperforming the market.
– Now, although using crypto bots it fun, and they make life a lot simpler, you will still need an understanding of crypto trading at a basic level, at least to understand and set effective rules to ensure the bot is running properly.
– Hackers or Cyber-criminals may target bots or cryptocurrency exchanges as a target. You can reduce your risks by deactivating withdrawal permission and being secretive with your API keys by not sharing them. Also, make sure to add 2-factor authentication where ever possible.
– You can have great result with crypto trading bots but make sure that you do you due diligence on the company and the developer behind the service. It a great idea to check reviews and to join the communities where you can interact with customers and founders of the companies to get a good feel to see if they are the right fit for your trading needs.
Do crypto bot really work?
This is one of the hardest questions to answer as what might work for one trader may not work for another. For what it’s worth and you should take this lightly, I have used found that Crypto bots are and can be profitable but you need an understanding of how to trade manually.
There are a lot of trading bots on the market, 1000s in fact that you can buy and download and it really will be down to trial and error and educating yourself.
Trading bot platforms in 2022 give you a little more reassurance as they have built communities and social proof to their systems and algorithms so you can ask real users if they have had a good experience or not.
If you have not picked a trading bot out for yourself yet make sure you explore our Crypto Bot page where we list the best trading bots for trading crypto.
Automated trading dates all the way back to the 1950s as a means of buying and sending funds. Trading bots have existed since the early 2000s and there are now many crypto trading bots available today online so it has become quite challenging for traders to choose the best one to use. That’s why we created Automated Crypto Bots, a place where you can easily find the best trading bot for your trading needs.